You can ask for help on this page. This can be any sort of problem from editing trouble to content problems. Create a new section by clicking "Add Topic" next to the edit button. In the section header, include a brief description of the issue. In the body describe your issue and at the end type ~~~~. When you save the tildes will become a signature which includes your username or IP address with a timestamp.
Sorry I can't think of a better title. I've been tinkering with a few pages which have a lot of direct links and then have an archive.today link as a mirror. Should I just remove the original links and opt only for archive.today links or use references for them? It looks messy with just mirror text everywhere. Thanks Viva (talk) 01:57, 8 November 2014 (EST)
- Yeah I totally should have answered this sooner. I don't see any reason to include both a direct link and an archive link. The archive services has a link to the original page anyways. Psycho Robot (talk) 03:00, 17 January 2015 (UTC)
- They were blocked as was their account that was designed to emulate you. You should feel honored. Psycho Robot (talk) 19:52, 20 March 2015 (UTC)
Vandalism of Project Untechnica
Hi. Someone keeps vandalizing this page - http://wiki.gamergate.me/index.php?title=Projects:Operation_Untechnica
Can it please be reverted to my last edit under this username (Vordrak) and then protected?
(The vandalism is kind of amusing but contrary to actually running our campaign).
- They've been blocked and I'll be watching closely for a while Psycho Robot (talk) 22:15, 30 April 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks. They are using a proxy though. If you look at the vandalism edits they are the same person via different IPs. Hence my suggestion of protecting the page. Vordrak (talk) 22:17, 30 April 2015 (UTC)
- Still carrying on with micro-edits to get it mixed. Can we just lock it down to this revision please? http://wiki.gamergate.me/index.php?title=Projects:Operation_Untechnica&oldid=10540 Vordrak (talk) 22:24, 30 April 2015 (UTC)
Please Work on These Lists
|Policies • Editing Help • User Groups • FAQ • Rules • Help noticeboard|